Friday, July 16, 2010

150

all my friends are telling me to be careful. be careful with your heart, jordan. but here's the thing...how can i share my heart if i'm so busy guarding it? so i stopped guarding for a little while and started letting others share with me. and by opening up my heart so that someone else could show me who they really were, somehow i got hurt. but isn't that the point? why is getting hurt such a bad thing? it means you actually still care and aren't a robot like everyone else. since when is not getting hurt the goal in life?

but somehow along the way i've ended up with a jack shephard complex. like it's my responsibility to fix everyone and everything. so, naturally, i'd gravitate toward the people who need fixing. but if i'm not focused on fixing someone else, then my whole life revolves around me. and what kind of life is that? bah. it's all so confusing.

also, it's my 150th post. happy milestone to me.