Wednesday, July 7, 2010

i haven't forgotten...

i promise. i haven't forgotten about you. just wanted to let you know. it's just that i'm working so much and loving it and it's just time for me to shed this cocoon that i've built for myself. no, not shed. that's not what i mean to say. it's just that i created a mold around my life and didn't let anything that didn't fit in the mold in or out. and life was not meant to be lived that way.

i'm experiencing true freedom for the first time in my life. no school, no leases, no commitments. it feels so good. i could drop everything tomorrow and go to nepal for a month and there would be no repercussion other than missing a month of pay.

and with this freedom comes freedom in my actions. it's a beautiful thing.

to use a knapp-ism (courtesy of laura knapp) "flex that freedom!"

No comments: